They say you are what you think. If you think you are going to fail, you will. If you think that you are the one in charge of your happiness and success, you will be. Many people, including the most successful people, acknowledge how positive affirmations have shaped them into the person they are today. So are positive affirmations as important as they are hyped up to be?
When I first became aware of positive affirmations, I was a little skeptical. I had no idea that words could be so powerful and how much of a positive impact they can have on your mindset. I quickly learned that affirmations are a powerful way to improve your mindset and significantly boost your confidence and self-worth. Now, I am someone who swears by positive affirmations to create positive changes in my life.
If you are someone that struggles with negative thoughts, and negative self-talk, this is for you. We have put together a list of positive affirmations that you can write down, screenshot, or save for later just to remind yourself of how great you truly are.
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are essentially positive statements that help overcome negative thoughts. When you repeat affirmations and believe in them, you begin to notice positive changes to your mindset and lifestyle. When affirmations are repeated daily, they begin to change your thoughts and change your way of thinking. Therefore, ultimately changing your life.
Benefits Of Affirmations
Positive affirmations allow you to replace your negative thoughts, fear and worry with positive thoughts. What you believe in your mind, you will create in your own reality. By thinking, hearing, and speaking these affirmations, you become everything that you want. If you are someone that is constantly faced with negative thoughts, affirmations can help you reprogram your mind. Affirmations give you the confidence for what you are trying to manifest and decrease self-sabotaging thoughts.
Now, let’s get into some of the daily affirmations you can use:
Daily Affirmations To Improve Your Mindset
- I am in love with myself and my body
- I am grateful for everything that I have
- I believe in myself
- I am becoming more confident every day
- I am brave
- I am worthy
- Happiness comes easily to me
- I am open and receptive to all good things in my life
- I am exactly where I’m supposed to be
- I am capable of all that I set my mind to
- I am healthy and strong
- I allow myself to be who I am without judgment
- I have all that I need to make today a great day
- I am patient
- I am grateful I get to live another day
- I can do incredible things
- I am successful
- I have the power to accomplish everything I need to do today
- I have limitless potential
- I am making a difference in the world
- I am constantly growing
- I am kind to myself
- I nourish my body, mind, and soul
- I set good intentions and I live by them
- I am capable of making the right decisions
- I am abundant
- I am free to create the life I desire
- I am open to new adventures
- I choose to see the good in everything
- I am loved
- I surround myself with positive people that bring out the best in me
- I am wealthy
- I am always learning
- I am free of self-doubt
- I can get through anything
How To Use Affirmations
- Replace your negative thoughts: Think about a negative thought you say to yourself and find the opposite. For example, if you are constantly telling yourself, “I am overweight, I don’t like my body.” Replace it with, “I am healthy, I love my body and I love myself”
- Avoid using negative words: Negative words often halt our creativity and imagination. We often tend to focus on the negative thoughts as they consume us. Change this immediately. Avoid using phrases such as, “I never will….I can’t, I won’t be able to,” etc. Remember, you are what you think.
- Use the present tense: Say your affirmation as if you already have it. Always use “I am,” or “I have” at the beginning of your statements
- Repeat them daily: To believe the affirmations, we need to repeat them daily. The more you do repeat them, the easier it becomes and the more you will feel it. Look at yourself in the mirror and believe that everything you are saying to yourself is already true. Or write them down in a journal every day while saying them out loud.
Positive affirmations require repetition if you desire to make long-term changes to your life and how you think. You are the only person who is in charge of your life. You have the power to create the life you want to live and become the best version of yourself. We shared this list of positive affirmations with you in hopes of becoming aware it is possible to change your life and shift your mindset. Start using positive affirmations today and you will begin to reap the rewards!