Let me guess, you’re here because you are looking for ways to attract love into your life. If that’s the case, you’re in luck! These love affirmations provided below intend to help you learn to love yourself first, while also bringing love to you. Before we get into the list of affirmations, let’s first go over what affirmations are and if they actually are proven to work.
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that allow you to overcome negative thoughts and possess the power to change your way of thinking. In addition, they often support the intended message that you want to deliver to yourself. As a result, when you repeat these affirmations to yourself often and believe in them, you will begin to notice positive changes in your life.
Do Love Affirmations Actually Work?
Affirmations for love do work if you follow through with actions in reflection of them. Affirmations work to teach your brain a new way of thinking and help reprogram your mind. Psychologist, Peggy Fitzsimmons in her book Release: Create a Clutter-Free and Soul Driven Life, admits there is evidence that suggests positive affirmations do work. The reason being, “the thoughts we think determine our emotions, the energy we exude, and the actions we take. When we affirm a thought enough times, it becomes a belief.” In other words, when you repeat these affirmations to yourself and convince yourself that what you are saying is true, your energy and actions will begin to change, thus leading to what you are affirming to come true.
40+ Affirmations To Attract Love Into Your Life
Affirmations to feel worthy of love:
Before you can attract love into your life, you must cultivate loving feelings within yourself first. If you do not love yourself and choose to view yourself as unworthy of love, it is unlikely these affirmations will work. Here are some affirmations to boost your confidence and allow you to feel worthy of love.
1. I deserve to be loved
2. I am worthy of love
3. I deserve to be treated with respect from others
4. I love myself completely
5. I am constantly learning and growing
6. I accept love from myself
7. I embrace who I am
8. I am enough
9. I am creating my own love
10. I am whole
11. Love flows through me
12. I radiate love
13. Real love starts from within me
14. Happiness begins with me. I have the power to create my own happiness
Affirmations to attract love:
Certainly, once you are able to love yourself, you are then ready to start attracting the person you desire into your life using these affirmations listed below. To start, read through them all and then pick 10-15 that resonate with you the most and write them down.
1. I am grateful for the love that is around me
2. My heart is always open to love
3. My partner and I share a strong and powerful love for each other
4. I am surrounded by love every day
5. I never have to question the relationship I have with my partner
6. My partner and I have set healthy boundaries in our relationship
7. I love myself and therefore attract love from others
8. Fulfilling relationships come freely to me
9. My soulmate will come to me at the right time
10. My body is overflowing with love
11. I only attract loving and committed people
12. I attract respectful relationships
13. My mind is open to finding love in places I didn’t expect
14. I am open to receiving unlimited amounts of love
15. I only think positively about love
16. My partner is a reflection of me
17. I am aligned with the energy of love
18. It is safe for me to open my heart to someone else
19. I am able to freely accept love into my heart
20. My relationship is loving and harmonious
21. My partner shows me deep and passionate love
22. I trust that the Universe will only bring me loving, supportive, and loyal relationships
23. My relationship with my partner is fulfilling
24. My partner loves and accepts me as I am
25. My partner makes me feel safe and secure in our relationship
26. My partner and I have a trusting relationship
27. I view life through the lens of love
28. My partner and I accept our differences without judgement
29. My actions will attract a relationship built on trust and mutual respect
30. My partner understands my needs and fulfills them
31. My partner is loving and supportive
1. Say your affirmations out loud to yourself while looking in the mirror
Simply put, take your list of affirmations, stand in front of the mirror and repeat them to yourself daily. Saying your affirmations out loud may feel weird at first, however, I promise it is effective and something you will begin to look forward to.
2. Journal your affirmations
Whether you prefer to journal in the morning, at night, or both, journaling has proven to be a powerful practice. Take the time to write out your affirmations, while repeating them back to yourself in your head.
3. Listen to your affirmations while you sleep
Your brain is most susceptible to new thoughts when you wake up in the morning and before you fall asleep. As a result, listening to your affirmations while you sleep is one of the most effective ways to fully encompass your affirmations. Simply record yourself saying your affirmations and play the recording in the morning and at night.
I hope that you have a new understanding of affirmations and how you can incorporate them into your routine to attract love into your life. While affirmations have been proven to work in attracting what you want in life, it is not an easy process. Therefore, you must take action and constantly repeat these affirmations to yourself. I suggest putting sticky notes around your house, setting reminders on your phone, setting an alarm, etc. You should do whatever works best for you to make sure that you set aside the time for your affirmations. Have patience and enjoy the journey that you are on. it is never too late to start attracting what you want in life!